This financial reset challenge is about your thoughts, words and actions about money, which inevitably impact your numbers. If you want your numbers to change, you have to start with your words, thoughts and actions. Remember, your numbers are simply a reflection of your behavior.
Here is exactly what we will cover each day in the challenge:
- Why do you need a financial reset?
- How did you get to where you are?
- What makes you financially ashamed? Proud?
- What is your mindset about money?
- Where were your mindsets born?
- Lack vs abundance
- Do you deserve more?
- What is faith?
- Giving up is not an option
- Be grateful: an attitude of gratitude
- Bad financial influencers
- Who is your financial role model?
- Who is on your financial team?
- What is financial leadership?
- 30-Day LookBack
- What is your money story?
- Personal Financial Assessment
- Income & Expenses
- Next necessary actions & SMART goals
When you join the challenge, you will:
- Receive a welcome email with instructions
- Receive a 49-page color Reset Challenge workbook
- Receive a daily 30-minute audio lesson & writing prompt via email
- Join a weekly live check-in session with me! 🙂
As you can see, there is a lot of receiving in store for you, during this challenge, because I am giving you all I know about the work you need to engage in BEFORE we go to the next level of financial success.
You must review and assess how you think about money and whether those thoughts add to your stability and success or take away from it, the language you use to describe money, your financial situation & your relationship with your money and lastly, you must review and assess what you DO and DON’T do with or for your money. This is especially important now, because what worked in your last season may not work in this upcoming one…or what’s best for you in this season may not be what was best for you in your last season.
This time needs a fresh start, fresh perspective, fresh goals and fresh energy to achieve those goals. Let this reset provide a refresh in your financial life.