When it comes to requesting your credit report and scores, there are several resources you can tap. First, is the resource endorsed by the government, www.annualcreditreport.com . Federal law provides that you are entitled to a credit report from each bureau every 12 months. Next, are resources you can take advantage of without having to provide your credit card information! These resources will provide some variation of your report, score or both!
- www.annualcreditreport.com is the site supported by the Federal government, where you can get one free credit report every 12 months from the major bureaus (Experian, Equifax, Transunion).
- www.Creditkarma.com is where you can get your TransUnion score and they’ve just announced, access to your free report as well!
- www.Quizzle.com is where your Equifax report and Vantage Score 3.0 lives. Vantage Scores range from 300-850.
- www.Credit.com is where your Experian National Equivalency Score (360-840) and Vantage Score 3.0 can be found. While you don’t get a credit report, you can get a credit report card, which gives you a grade (A-F) on each area of your credit that determines your score.
- www.Creditsesame.com is where you can also retrieve your Experian National Equivalency Score.