What is Reese Financial Services? Why Reese Financial Services?
Reese Financial Services is a premiere financial coaching, consulting and education company. We work with hardworking Black women leaders, professionals and business owners who are serving in their divine purpose, but have money problems they need to solve. Specifically, we help our clients to increase their income, increase their savings and decrease their debt. After working with us, our clients gain confidence in managing their money from month to month, stop living paycheck to paycheck, know how much they can afford to save and implement their saving, spending and debt strategies. Even more, our clients solve their money problems so they’re not held back from serving in their purpose. We understand that when you experience problems in your financial life, they affect your ability to show up in the ways you need to show up for your job, your organization and your business. At Reese Financial Services, we change financial lives, one budget at a time and in turn, help our clients to change the lives of the people they are meant to serve.
1. Educate and train Black Women not to only be savvy consumers but be producers and participants in the global economy.
2. Teach 1000 young Black females about money each year.
3. Promote entrepreneurship and career development to Black women 18-65 years old.
4. Help Black women leverage their experience and expertise to serve their communities.
5. Teach recently released prison inmates about money and entrepreneurship.
6. Build legacy and wealth within African-American communities in the United States.
7. Empower Black women to be confident and savvy financial managers of their household.
8. Increase income for Black women leaders, professionals and business owners by one additional income stream and/or at least $20,000 per year.
9. Increase savings for Black women leaders, professionals and business owners by at least $10,000 per year.
10. Reduce debt for Black women leaders, professionals and business owners by at least $5,000 per year.
To live in a world where every Black woman leader, professional and business owner has a net worth of at least a $100,000 so she can take advantage of any opportunity to serve herself, her family and/or her community.
Faith. Service. Freedom.
- that everything is in divine order.
- that financial hardships are testing grounds to make us better stewards of God’s blessings.
- that you can recover from any financial circumstance.
- that you are capable of creating wealth and leaving a legacy if you practice sound financial habits.
- that you must pursue and achieve financial freedom to fully serve those you are meant to serve.
Money Master Mantra
“I am a hardworking Black woman leader, professional and business owner who loves to learn about money and building wealth for myself, my family and my community. I will master my money because legacy and wealth are important to me and I am on a path to financial freedom.”